Sunday, April 15, 2012

Never give up on your dreams

One of my family's friends came out with a book this week.. my family is ecstatic for her, more me than anyone else.

I was talking to my mother and I mentioned to her that this means, no one should ever give up on their dreams no matter what that dream is.

When I was 14 years old my father walked into my room and asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up and I said an artist.. he then told me that I should be more realistic because it would not happen because it did not happen for him. Thankfully, I do not get defeated easy, it was just the boost I needed to make sure it happened and I knew I had to prove him wrong.

Today I have sculptures all over the U.S as well as Germany, Canada and Japan.

No matter how old or young you are, never give up on your dreams. If someone says you can't do something, let that be the boost you need to prove them wrong.

No comments: