Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Cleaning

I am spring cleaning the studio.. blah........

I have so much sculpting supplies, even when I was not sculpting or crafting, I was buying stuff cause I just knew I would get back into it.. now I have so much I do not know how to organize it.

I ended up going to target for crackers for my aunt and stopped in the home organization section and bought hot pink bin to put my mohair in, it works nicely.. they are all in glass jars, but brown mohair against a brown shelf just doesn't work... the pink adds color. I might need to buy some more bins later this month.

I have a lot of tutu making tulle.. and needle felting wool that needs to be out of sight..lets not mention fabric and crochet thread...the more cluttered something looks, the less creative I am. I need things organized and hidden away. the wool and tulle are organized but create visual clutter and to me looks messy even thought the glass jars with the wool in them are nice and neat.

I hope to tackle 1 shelf a day until it's done.

No comments: